Monday, March 31, 2008

40 things about us!

So, here are 40 things about Dustin and I that you maybe didn't know! Idea taken from a friend :)

1. We are both stubborn, we are debating on who is more stubborn!
2. I love sweets, Dustin loves savory foods
3. We both like these names for our kids...Carter, Bradley, Dillan, Kailee (now we just need more girl names)
4. We both love opera
5. Dustin and I were both in barbershop quartets in high school!
6. We both know sign language
7. My favorite flower is a lily, Dustin's is a tulip
8. Our favorite fast food is Jack in the Box
9. Dustin loves cars, Lyndsey is trying to be more in to them :)
10. Dustin and I love to go house shopping together even though we're not really looking *yet*
11. We used to want 10 kids! Now we want 4-6!!
12. We both like to go grocery shopping, though he says I get 'weird food'!
13. Our favorite number and lucky number as a couple is 13, which is why we got married on the 13th!!
14. We are both naturally dirty blonde :)
15. Our voices (singing voices) sound really good together!
16. I swam in the ocean for the first time with Dustin
17. We sing together in the car, turn the radio off and just sing
18. Dustin always brings home weird movies from Redbox and we laugh and laugh about them!
19. Both of us LOVE to cook! I love to bake :)
20. Dustin sews better than I do
21. We are pretty traditional in the way we divvy out responsibility, except when it comes to dishes, that's all his (haha jk)
22. We both have green/hazel eyes
23. We both got out of long relationships before meeting each other
24. Dustin is more outgoing than I am!
25. But I am more creative than him :)
26. We always say "I love you" "I love you more" and carry on like that. Pathetic huh ? ;)
27. We wrote the entire mission! We still have all of our letters :)
28. Dustin loves to tell jokes, I am so bad at telling jokes
29. We both love food but have very different tastes! He likes spicy and I like comfort foods!
30. He takes only showers. I take only baths. Except once in a while I shower with him....TMI?!
31. We both played in the orchestra in jr. high. He played cello and I played violin!
32. We have more inside jokes than you could imagine!
33. I am a faster typer than Dustin :)
34. But he is more responsible!
35. I am very girly but low maintenance, he is low maintenance too but probably does better and looking nice most of the time!!
36. We both love kids, but I just might have more patience!
37. We were both in jazz and choral choirs!
38. We also were both in drama in jr high
39. We are best friends, but we also each have other people we confide in, which I think makes our relationship strong
40. We both love it to be cold when we go to sleep!

3 comments:

Jenny C said...

I loved reading that. Cute! Could you email me a few pics of you and Duzzy? I tried to take some off Facebook and they were too small. Thanks!

Marie said...

So, I copied the idea :) It sounds like you two have a lot of fun!

Grammy & Grampy said...

What a cute blogsite!
We really enjoyed reading about your life, post wedding.
That was such a special day. We are happy we could be a part of it all.
Love, Grammy & Grampy