Tuesday, June 3, 2008

All Moved In!!

So, Dustin and I got all moved in last week and weekend! We got to visit the family in Utah and say goodbye to Mom and Dad Wright...it was very fun but also emotional to say goodbye! Well, I am always the outwardly emotional one and so as soon as we started driving home I started crying and Dustin was just silent for about an hour and then was able to talk :) So we were sad to say goodbye but also excited for them and to be able to care for their home. The minute we stepped in the door we both shouted for joy, we were so excited! And I have really loved sleeping in such a nice room in a big bed, it's really fun. We're already acting differently about the way we treat the home, with our apartment we didn't care as much but we're taking extra special care of this beautiful house. It was also way fun to see the Temple and Capell family while we were there! :) I got to play and love on my adorable niece and nephews as well as hang out with Kassie and Jenny so I was content :) Am I doing too many smileys? Any way, I am really happy and so is Dustin. We are excited for the future!!
Until next time!

3 comments:

Marie said...

You should post photos of the house for those of us who haven't seen it :)

Kassie Temple said...

It was so fun having you guys this weekend. We will have to get together often. You left a shirt and your pj bottoms. I will mail them to you. Love ya.

Jill Wright said...

Hey guys! Cute blog! I'm so glad Jenny talked me into this whole blogging thing. It helps me keep in touch with everyone SO much better. We hope you're doing well and are still waiting for you to come visit us in AZ--we need some quality time! :)