Saturday, November 22, 2008

Update on our Lives!!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to update you all on what Dustin and I have been up to and such!

Right now Dustin is out of town at a wedding in Idaho Falls. I had to work so I couldn't go, sadly. This holiday season we are planning on more or less relaxing and enjoying it with mostly my side of the family since Dustin's parents aren't in town, and so for Thanksgiving we will be going to their new house out in Kuna and celebrating there. I am going to make my mother in law's famous rolls to contribute :) I will also have a nice long weekend away from work which will be oh so nice! For those still wondering I am still on Weight Watchers and I have lost 25 lbs! I achieved my first 10% goal which was just amazing for me and I am super excited about it. It's slow and steady weight loss but I really like it and I am enjoying learning to eat right!

Dustin is doing well, busy as ever. He is so wonderful to me! Our first anniversary is coming up December 13th, so we will have been married a year!! Wow :) We plan on staying at the Anniversary Inn and going to Melting Pot for dinner. It should be an awesome weekend! :) We stayed there for the first night of our honeymoon last year and I highly recommend it! It was wonderful!

Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Kassie Temple said...

Happy Anniversary in three days!!