Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Sorry this has taken so long!! We have been busy busy.

So for Thanksgiving we made Sandy's famous rolls, well, DUSTIN made her famous rolls. They were delicious!!! He was a perfectionist about it, it was so cute :)


Photobucket



This is us on Thanksgiving day, it was a wonderful day! Those are tests in my hand, you guys all know that story. Anyway, we had a wonderful, relaxing day. It wasn't as we had originally planned but it was wonderful nonetheless!



Photobucket



Dustin had a great time picking up the pies with my dad from Marie Callendars (Mmmmm) and helping out in general. We all mingled, drank sparkling cider, and played Scrabble. It was so fun. This is my dad and Dustin!



Photobucket



My mom and I had a great time chatting and enjoying our Thanksgiving in their brand new house! It's gorgeous!


Photobucket




My brother Jared was there too, which was a wonderful blessing. My mom had a fun time joking around and french braiding his long 'do'.


Photobucket



Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Kassie Temple said...

Those rolls look yummy! Good job guys!