Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 months old!!!

Sitting on her own!

Melody will be 5 months old on Saturday!! :) I don't know why but for some reason 5 months is starting to feel like she's getting older in a way that 4 months didn't. Here are some pictures of the past month! She is doing well and hitting all of her milestones!

As much as we do tummy time, she always prefers to be on her back. When she is on her tummy, she'll often roll back to her back. I think she just likes to look up and see the world. She is VERY observant!
Let me first clarify that that is NOT my drool, it is her spit up! lol! She doesn't sleep with me but Dustin lets me sleep in on Saturdays and this day he brought her in to wake me up (which is why I have an ear plug in, lol) She was being really cute!
I've decided that if I have another girl, we are doing her room in purple. I love pink, but I think that purple looks so cute on baby girls!
Daddy kissing baby :)
This was on our road trip to Bear Lake, before she realized she was being confined to the car seat all day!! lol :) Really though, she did very well.
Erica gave us this toy for our baby shower and she loves it! Luckily she is starting to take an interest in toys now!
These are both pictures taken she she stretches...she has the most hillarious face when she stretches. She arches her back and body, puts her fists up, and makes these funny pouty lips and her face gets all red...lol!!
Streeeeetttcccchhh
Deer in the headlights look
She has the most insane leg strength. Her daddy walked at 7 months, so maybe that is why. She can already pull from laying down to standing, and prefers to stand over anything else. Baby girl, don't grow up so fast!!!
The funny face she makes when losing her balance, lol!!!

It really is crazy how fast the 5 months went by! I really can't believe it. A year ago I was just beginning to get morning sickness with her...a LOT happened for us in the last year but all the tears and heartache were worth it! We love life so much!


5 comments:

Erin Anderson said...

Something about five months does seem older then the first 4 months! She is such a doll !

Mandi McKay said...

oh my goodness, she is seriously the cutest! I'm sad I haven't seen her yet and that I haven't seen you! It's been forever...

Trenton & Joelle Hegerhorst said...

I feel the same way about Dallin being 5 months. I think it's because he's becoming more independent with the rolling and the sitting and stuff. I love it but at the same time he's growing up too fast for me :( Melody sure is a cutie though

Kassie Temple said...

These are cute pictures. I love the new blog! It was fun seeing you guys! Love ya!

Josh and Bonnie said...

Your new blog layout is SUPER cute! These photos are adorable. I can't believe how much she has grown! She is such a doll!