Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt at Nana and Papa's House!

Today we were able to spend some quality time with family at Dustin's parents (Nana and Papa) and we were able to participate in a little Easter party for the grandchildren. Melody isn't old enough yet but it's a constant reminder to me knowing that last year I was pregnant and how fast it goes by...this time next year she will be searching for Easter eggs along with everyone else! This is pic-heavy but I hope you enjoy all the cute pictures we got!
Melody loves her Nana! I paid $1 for this Gymboree outfit at Kid-to-Kid, a consignment store in Boise. She looked like a little sailor girl but it was cute!
Dustin, Sandy (Nana) and I hid eggs...Dustin chose some great places...(Nice one Duzzy)
Nana explaining the rules to the boys
Another great place to hide an egg, LOL...Dustin, you crack me up
Landon, bringing his egg back
Vincent trying to steal Mimi's eggs!
My camera isn't great quality but I love this in-motion pic of Gavin running with an egg!
Dominic was decidedly bored and wanted to climb the tree instead---I guess we didn't challenge him enough with our egg placement!
Carson, looking very "Abercrombie" model in this one!
The ugly disaster which became the infamous "Bunny Cake"...it shall forever haunt my dreams
I love the colors of Easter!
Carson found an egg! :)
Riley helping Vincent, whose pants were almost fallen off!
Good find Landon!

Can't wait for Easter, YAY! I am hoping to get some Easter pictures of Melody this week. And I need to get Dustin's easter basket together... So much to do! Love the holidays!

1 comment:

Jenny C said...

Looks fun! Sad I missed it!