Saturday, April 3, 2010

Got Milk? (And other stuff?)

So, today after we went on a date, Dustin and I went to the farmer's market for fun! We'd never been to one, and I noticed that the prices were really good (plus I had heard that before) so I knew it would be good to go! We got a GREAT DEAL! Fresh farm eggs and milk, local apples, avacados, bananas, potatoes, strawberries...all for 20 bucks! That's a really good deal for us, usually produce is what gets us in groceries. And these all looked so appetizing...


Instead of grocery bags, there is the recyclable cardboard box! We have really upped our recycling efforts so I am totally for this!
This is the wonderful CloverLeaf creamery milk...Mmm...I've never had milk from a local farm but Dustin says it reminds him of his Grandpa Peterson's milk from his farm!
GOT MILK??
Milk does a body good ;)

I will have Easter pics up hopefully tomorrow!!!

No comments: