Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me ;)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to have a blog shoutout to my wonderful family who put together an amazing birthday for me. I didn't expect anything and I got more than I ever could have dreamed! I felt so special and loved. My sister gave me a pedicure, my husband gave me a new phone, new pjs, new shoes and more, my mom gave me a cute reusable grocery bag (I've been major in to recycling and the environment lately) and some fun dairy-free goodies (I've been eating dairy and meat very sparingly in the last month or so), my brother got me some new earrings, my dad got me some gift certificates, and my boss got me an adorable basket of goodies and one of the nicest cards I've ever gotten (she is the BEST boss in the whole world). I got to go out to dinner and a movie on my birthday day and got to swim every day! It was a wonderful weekend!

I am 24!

It's weird to think I will be 25 next year but I am excited!

Thanks to everyone for making my bday wonderful!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Sounds like a grea variety! I love gift cards because you are excited when you get them and excited when you use them. Happy birthday!