Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a few memories!

I was going through some old pictures that I had and found some of these fun missionary pictures that I had, so I thought it would be fun to show everyone what I looked like before and during the mission.

Here I was with Mom and Dad getting ready to go to the Olive Garden just before entering the MTC

Hard to believe that thelittle guy that Jenny is holding is Bodie, but it was a long time ago! : )

This was us at Olive Garden having a little bite to eat before I entered the MTC. (I don't remember eating anything I was so nervous.) : )

Here we are at the MTC where you get the name tags.

Mom doing the honors.

Devan and I getting ready with all my bags to enter in.

This was right after I had just finished going through the Boise Idaho Temple. What a great experience that was.

Me and my buddie Chris Hayes waiting for our food to come in a restaurant in Peru.

Our Zone had just finished a service project together and thought we'd take a picture of ourselves. We liked making shirts for our zones, and this one said "The Best Two Years!" And was it ever.


I look really skinny here, but this is me and my companion Carlos Casupa with President Lindstrom and his wife! Great people.

This was so much fun to do and to look at. I hope that you enjoy it too!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny C said...

I remember all those pics! Love you guys! Thanks for a fun weekend!

Kassie Temple said...

I am happy you went...but so happy your back!! Cute pictures. Thanks for everything this weekend. You guys are the best!!! Love ya!