Thursday, August 14, 2008

We're Busy Busy Busy!

Hey everyone! So my cute hubby has been making so many posts lately, I thought I'd update real quick on what we are doing, so you can see I have an honest reason to be a bit behind on posting our recent Bear Lake trip pictures :)

Last weekend, we went to Bear Lake for the Peterson reunion. It was a lot of fun and we swam in the ocean, buried people in the sand (yes I got buried), and got to spend the night at Aunt Debbie's beach house! I told Dustin I wish I lived there, it's so beautiful, but he just laughed, saying I would get bored very quickly. I guess I MIGHT miss shopping, maybe that's it ;)

This weekend, we are having Kassie and Jenny and their kids in town! It will be fun! We are going to watch the kids (all 4 of them, yay) while the girls attend a wedding. Also, this Friday I am going with my class to the petting zoo at the fair. Try watching 20 3 year olds :) Yeah fun! :)

NEXT weekend, we are headed back to Bear Lake for the Wright reunion. We are staying at Grandma Doman's house. We will be there just for the weekend. I am hoping we will swim in the lake again, it was a lot of fun.

Ok, then flash forward a few more weekends and we have the Wright kids reunion!! We are staying in a big 8000 sq ft house with all the Wright kids and their kids! We are the only couple without kids (yet)! Insane! :)

So that's what we're up to lately. After this stretch of trips, we're gonna be pinching pennies for a while. That's okay though, we're happy to have the opportunity to travel so much!

We will post our Bear Lake pics soon, but if you want to see some of the hillarious ones of Dustin, check out Katie and Juan's blog...hahaha....:)

No comments: