Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have bangs now :)


I got a new hairstyle from Jenny!! She did an amazing job. I get compliments on the color and my new bangs all the time :) I didn't want to cut it yet, as putting it in a pony and going is just too tempting but I wanted an updated look and I got it! Bangs are becoming more and more popular so I feel a bit more trendy now! :-P Hope you like my tan too, haha. It's a natural tan from being out in the sun and playing with kids! Now just to lose weight ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck your hair looks SOOOO good! You look too cute! I am going to have to have a talk with Jenny too. I really love your bangs

Kassie Temple said...

YOu look great. I love the new do!! Can't wait to see you guys. Love ya.

Katie Moreno said...

Hey you guys...POST SOMETHING!!!