Saturday, October 4, 2008

No Pictures this time but updates :)

I am so sorry we haven't updated recently! We've been busy!

First off, we are doing very well!! Dustin right now is in Utah at his mission reunion. I couldn't go because of work. He is doing very well and will be turning 23 on the 7th! 3 days, WOW! For those who knew I was on Weight Watchers you would be proud to know I'm still on it, have been for a month! I have lost 10 lbs thus far, yay :) That's just a little about what we are up to!
Also, we get to go to Sun Valley this year for Dustin's birthday, it's going to be awesome! :)
Hope everyone is doing well. Pictures coming soon!

6 comments:

Jill Wright said...

10 pounds! Yeah Lyndsey! That's so great. Keep it up.

Marie said...

You guys sure travel a lot--I'm jealous! Way to go on the Weight Watchers!

Kassie Temple said...

It was fun to see you this weekend Duzzy. I just wish that Lyndsey could have come. Good job Lynds!!!! I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work!! Love you guys.

Jenny C said...

I am so proud of you Lynds! That is great! We missed you last weekend. Love ya!

Grammy said...

Dustin ~
Just a quick note to tell you Happy Birthday!!
Love ya tons,
Aunt Kimi
Lyndsey ~ I love your bangs!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Happy Birthday Dustin sorry I missed it I hope that you had a FANTASTIC birthday. I'm sure Lyndsey made it great for you. And Way to go Lyndsey losing 10 lbs That is AWESOME!!