Sunday, October 19, 2008

OUR TRIP TO SUN VALLEY!!! More pics to come, slow computer :)

Here are some pictures of our trip this past weekend to Sun Valley!! We had a great time! By the way, I've lost 15 lbs now on Weight Watchers. Any way, so here are the pictures and we are so happy we went, it was a blast!!!



The first picture we took when we got there to our little motel! We stay in one at Hailey called the Hitchrack and it's so fun!




This is from our breakfast, which we had at the Rustic Moose, it was delicious!!




MORE TO COME!

4 comments:

Katie Moreno said...

I love the picture of you guys in the resturant...Lynds lookin sexy. Watch out Dustin!!!

Kassie Temple said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Did you go to the Jazz Festival? Isn't that where you met? Congrats on the weight loss Lynds...I am so proud of you!!!
Love you!

Marie said...

Looks like so much fun! It's really making me want to travel again :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your weight loss. I know you will feel better. Is Dustin on the diet also? Glad you are able to travel and spend time with each other. I love spending time with Kieth.