Sunday, October 19, 2008

Twin Falls (from August!)

So this was our trip was back in August, and here are the pictures!!! Oh, and this was before I started losing weight too, hehe :) We decided to randomly just go to get away for the weekend. It was so much fun, and we did so much more than is in these pictures, but here's a piece!! :)



Dustin in front of our hotel, it was soo nice!!


Me standing in front of Ameritel, where I worked for a year! My first time staying in one!


I loved the beds! Didn't want to get out of them!!



And Dustin...well, he loved the TV!! :) A little too much! haha, jk



We were so happy to have such a nice room, we were just giddy :)



The next day we took a stroll around the new Twin Falls Temple, it was beautiful.



We visited Malad Gorge but before hand we just *had* to take pictures of the signs, haha :)



The gorge was beautiful and it was a gorgeous day! We also got to see about 5 people cliff dive, it about scared us to death!!



We thought it would be fun to check out the town fair, so we did!!



We took a picture with a turtle, haha!

5 comments:

Katie Moreno said...

oh my gosh, that looks like such fun. I hope you too had as much fun as we did...lol!!

Lynette said...

How fun! Enjoy having the ability to randomly decide to go on a trip, that goes out the window when you have a kid! Glad to see you're having fun.

Jenny C said...

I love the picture of Lynds in bed with that "get that camera out of my face" look. I laughed out loud. Miss you guys!

Kassie Temple said...

These are really cute pictures! The temple is gorgeous. I love you guys.

Marie said...

The picture with Dustin and the TV is classic. Glad you guys had a good time!