Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our first ultrasound :)

So first off, I have to apologize about the pic quality, we don't have a working scanner so this is a cell phone picture of a picture :) But this is our little jelly bean at 8 weeks, 6 days! We were measuring just one day behind the due date, which is perfectly fine :) My parents came with us to Fetal Fotos and we went in to the ultrasound room! I was really nervous but excited! She put that goop on and it seemed the minute she put the little ultrasound wand thingy on my tummy, there was a baby on there! She was a pro and found it right away, lol!! :) It was then that we saw our little bean wiggle and move its little butt around, and we saw the heart beating. She zoomed in on it and turned the sound on, and we heard its heart beat at 172 bpm! Dustin and I were both amazed to hear it, it was such an amazing thing!! We absolutely loved it!
Our next ultrasound is in a couple weeks after Dustin gets back from Peru! We can't wait!

3 comments:

Ry and Monica said...

so exciting! it's crazy that they start out looking like peanuts and end up babies! :) congratulations

Chandra said...

Oh I LOVE ultrasound! (That's why I'm an ultrasound tech) I so wish I had a job right now! I would totally make you come down here so that I could scan you!!!! :-) The baby looks amazing and perfect!!!!! :-)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Congratulations you guys!! I'm sooo happy for you!! Hurray!!