Monday, April 27, 2009

CLICK PICS TO SEE THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK PICS TO SEE THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLICK PICS TO SEE THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLICK PICS TO SEE THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLICK PICS TO SEE THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry the pictures are so big! The top is me doing my 'belly shot'. As you can see, not much yet to fuss over, but we took one at 5 weeks and there is a bit of a difference! I have lost 5 lbs so I know it couldn't be extra weight :) We went in for our appointment today and it was so cute to see the baby, who was facing us. You can see the face in some of the pictures pretty well, it's kind of freaky! Looks like an alien still, but we were able to see a lot! :) Everything looks good, we are still set to be due November 14th!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

So, did they tell you what you were having? Looks like the in between the legs shot shows it all.... Want me to take a guess? :-)

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

Oh my gosh, YES!! Guess! They told me it was too early, boys and girls look the same right now. I am 11 weeks :) But I know you do this for a living so yes please guess :)

Chandra said...

Well, I scanned my friend at 12 weeks and we could CLEARLY see what she was having... To me, now this is just an educated GUESS but it looks like a girl!!!! I wish I could get my hands on your belly and scan you!!! I'll let you know if I ever get a job and make you come to my work so I can show you each finger, toe, and cheek! :-)