Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Dustin's mom, Sandy :)
My mom, Wendy :)

So I thought I'd take a moment and write a little homage to my mommies :) on this Mother's Day! This is the first Mother's Day where I too can technically consider myself a mother, though my little pumpkin is only like 4 inches long, lol! 
I am so grateful, first, to my own mother who taught me good morals and taught me compassion for others and how to serve. I hope I can be half the mother she was :)
I am grateful, second, to my wonderful mother-in-law who raised such a wonderful son who is so good to me and takes good care of me and our family.

To mothers everywhere, you are the heroines of the world :)

I can't wait to stay at home with my little ones and make being a mother my career too!

No comments: