Monday, May 25, 2009

A little obsessed am I...



So, I have been scouting 'etsy', which I have only recently discovered. Really I've been looking for cute and unique baby items, and I found these hats, which I am totally buying for my little one. The maker calls them Mini Monkeys! Since our little one is coming in the winter time, they seem about right...babies need hats, okay?! :-D You can get them with little bows on them for girls too, haha.


Apparently, Dustin thinks these are the ugliest things he has ever seen...I guess I am going to have to try and convince him, lol.



Etsy user name: Citefuzz

Link: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=87711


The price tag is a little hefty but I think they are just too cute :)




Next funny one, this lady makes these little terry cloth 'monsters' on onesies...they are too cute! I'm thinking more for a little boy, but yeah...username nissalisa

1 comment:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I like those hats, I think they are VERY cute!!