Wednesday, May 27, 2009



Pregnancy...yes, it is a wonderful thing, and I am so grateful to be pregnant! But is definitely not all glamour and glow! :) That glow you hear of, that's probably the excess oil which creates the extra zits that Dustin so lovingly calls my 'braille' on my forehead, lol! I have found that I am sleeping a LOT more. I can easily clock in 12 hour sleeping shifts. I could do that before once in a while too but now it seems a more frequent thing. I told Dustin I felt like all I did this past weekend at the cabin was sleep, it was kind of true :) But sometimes sleeping is the only thing that cures the nausea, and my justification is that after the baby I won't get to sleep like this so I am livin' it up right now!! :)


It's crazy how attached I have become to the baby in the last few weeks. I talk to it and beg for it to move so I can feel, lol. I know it's still early, and I am sure my little rascal is moving all the time, just can't yet feel it!! :) :) In 14 days we find out! Yes, my friends, this is a countdown and I am starting it now! Only 2 weeks!!!! YAY!


We couldn't find our camera for our super fun cabin trip, but sufficeth to say I am sure I can squander a few pics from other friends. We had a great time. We roasted smores, played games, sang, and so much more. It was my first trip to the cabin and I loved it! We had a few issues arise with everything but we managed to stay alive :) :). Thank you friends for spending a great weekend with us!


Will write more later! I am trying to update you guys more! :)

2 comments:

Jenny C said...

Can't wait to find out what you guys are having. I am glad you are enjoying pregnancy!

Unknown said...

You are so cute Lindsay, I was laughing out loud! It is so true, I got the excessive oil on my face which filled my complexion with zits too! You look so cute pregnant though, seriously!