Friday, October 2, 2009

A star is born

So now that we are moved in to our house, Dustin and I had been seeing these cute stars on people's homes in the neighborhood and decided we'd like one of our own! I was at the craft store and they were having a 50% off sale on only one item, so I grabbed the star and got it for half what I normally would! Our neighbor Caleb helped us by letting us use the bed of his truck for a ladder and putting it up!
We love our neighbors, everyone is so nice! We especially have become close to one set of neighbors. We have mowed each other's lawns, put cookies on each other's doorsteps and gone over to borrow things. It's awesome!! We love it! More to come :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful, and I love your new star. You guys are so sweet... Love you both :)

Jill Wright said...

Super cute guys! Can't wait to see your house (someday)!