Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tomorrow...Tomorrow...

So it's officially Sunday!! lol...I am not able to sleep, already so excited! But tomorrow, Monday, I am having Melody. My doctor said, "Well, you could even have her Tuesday if your labor is long enough"...I just looked at her and smiled...if I have anything to say about it, there is no way I want to be in labor for 18 hours, no thanks!!! :) But it happens to some, hopefully not me!

Any way...:) I am DEFINITELY not opposed to the epidural if I need it, but I want to go as long as I can first. I'm really not certain how I will be, I don't consider myself to have a very high pain tolerance but I've surprised myself before too. So I'll let you all know how it goes! The next time you hear a blog post from us, it will be with pictures and the story of the birth of our baby girl!

So...the countdown of hours begins!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Honestly, get the epidural. I got mine as soon as I could. Labor is a breeze (well, not a breeze, but there is no pain!) with it. I had them do it a second time because the first time didn't work. Anyway, my advice, get the epidural!!

Chandra said...

Yay! I was in labor for 23 hours and then I had to have a C section but I had an epidural and I wouldn't change a thing. It was a wonderful experience. Parker was turned on his side a little bit so he wasn't coming out (I only got to a 7) and he was 8.5 pounds. I'm sure you'll slip that baby out pretty quick! Yay! Cant wait for the "Birth" post!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy and excited for you both!!! I can't wait to see Melody the next time I am in town (the week after next!) My love and many prayers to you both...

Mrs. Wright said...

We're so excited and can't wait to see pics!

Grammy said...

I hear Congrats are in order. So excited to see pix of cute little Melody!
Love ya,
Aunt Kim