Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome Melody!!! Birth posts/more pics to come!!


Most of you already know...we had our little girl last Tuesday morning (the 27th) at 7:01 pm after being in the hospital for 25 hours :-S!! I did get the epidural after 18 hours so that's good enough for me! My mom has all of the labor and delivery pics so I need to get in touch with her and then I will post a nice long blog for you all with the story!!! :) For now here is a couple of pics of our baby girl who came in to the world weighing 4 lbs 9 oz and was 17 inches long!!!

A cell phone pic of daddy holding Melody. You really can't get a feel for how small she is until you see her in person!
Our first family photo. Talk about immense happiness...:)
She is such an angel, mommy could not be more in love!
One of our hospital pic proofs! She's started to open those cute eyes a lot wider now and she's getting more alert!
My favorite picture taken during the photo shoot. She is on Dustin's arm and looks so happy!


8 comments:

Jeff and Lauren said...

Yay, I was waiting for this blog post! The pictures are so cute! Do you know when I can come visit!? I want to see her so bad!

Julie Graham said...

Congratulations Dustin and Lyndsey! She is so adorable! I absolutely love the picture of her on Dustin's arm with that cute little grin! Oh I am happy for you two! I love her name also- it sounds so eloquent. I was surprised when Drew told me you got to take her home after just a few days in the hospital, that is wonderful she is doing so well for being so tiny! Congrats and enjoy, these days of "tiny"ness pass so quickly!

Jill Wright said...

How fun! I'm so glad everything went well and that she's healthy and happy. We can't wait to see her next month! What do you want me to make her for her room? Can't wait! Congratualtions! There is absolutely nothing like the first baby.

Erica said...

Congratulations, you guys! She's beautiful!

Chandra said...

She is so perfect! I want her!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

She is just so adorable!! Congratulations again I am soooo happy for you guys!

Mama Jane said...

Oooooh Dustin and Lyndsey!!! YOu done goooood!!! She is adorable! How fun to have her at home and getting to know her. I can't wait to see her, the present I have for her will absolutely drown her!! Have fun - love you guys so much!! Love MamaJane

Mrs. Wright said...

WOW! She is beensie!! She's also very very cute! Congrats guys! We sure love ya! Being parents is the best!