Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting Christmas-y, and Melody fun videos!


So I thought it was time for a little blog update! I have some pics and videos but they are all from cell phones. lol. I need to upload some real pics, no? We decided this past weekend to decorate for Christmas!!! I was so excited; last year we did nothing :( I know, lame. So first we went to Fred Meyer and got a tree. The above picture is Dustin, quite obviously, with said tree. Below is what happens when we decorate! YAY! All those decorations came from our wedding, which was in December 2 years ago. Bonus for having a wedding in December. Dustin says it needs more color. I say it matches our living room. We'll have to get some color to appease my husband, lol.


There is NOTHING like setting up the tree to get you ready for the holidays. But since we have the house this year, Dustin went another step forward and got lights. My brother Joe came over and helped!

Dustin up on the roof with my Brother Joseph!

When it was done, it looked so cute!! I will have to get a picture of the finished product. We just did the outline I guess you could say, but for now it's all we can do :) Next year we will keep adding on more lights until we have one of the best looking houses in the neighborhood!! lol!

Then there is the matter of the 'princess' who is one month old. We have both been shocked at how much she is growing. She is chunking out. She is around 6 1/2 lbs at one month.
She is SUCH an amazing, calm baby. So frickin cute. She looks just like both of us, too. We brought out my baby pics and were shocked that she indeed looks like me...A LOT. But she also looks like Dustin as a baby, so we'll see!!
I love this picture of her, it's so cute!


So in this video I caught her hillarious quirk---she growls after every sneezing fit, and I am telling you it is sooo funny... I love her little quirks. Here it is, in living color!!


Here is my baby, smiling at her grandpa Jetsel. She did her first little laugh/chortle shortly after this. It was so cute to see her smiling so much for him. I don't always get her to do it, but for certain people she is all smiles; my dad is one of them!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oh my heck, she is so cute!! This is the first time I've had to check out your blog! I watched the video with Grandpa! So sweet! She has a darling little smile. She does look like both of you.
Congrats. Can't wait to get to see her and you guys!
Love ya,
Aunt Kimk