Monday, November 9, 2009

Life with Melody/some cute videos!

I am so blessed and lucky to have such a sweet girl! Melody is a wonderful baby and very calm. She almost never cries and I am getting very good at figuring out her different cries when she does cry. She lets us sleep all night between feedings and is getting more and more alert. Here are some videos from the last couple days. Melody grew from 4 9 at birth (then lost 2 oz in the hospital) to 4 15! Almost 5 lbs now! We couldn't be more in love :)

Daddy burping the baby! Shows a bit of how tiny she is :)

She is starting to open those cute little eyes a little more! I love it when she does; she is so sweet when she looks up at me! She is such an angel!

Daddy doing the baby rap :) No babies were hurt in the making of this film! She is so cute, she lets dad play with her like this and doesn't seem to mind in the least! She is so fun to play with, but mommy likes to be gentle when playing with her!

5 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

She is so precious and SO tiny! I'm glad you are finding such joy! She seems like a perfect baby! Congrats!

Jeff and Lauren said...

Ah, I love these videos! I need to see her in person!

Anonymous said...

I love this little baby!! She is so sweet..I am so glad I got to hold her and see her. You both are amazing parents! Love you all :)

Josh and Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh, Lyndsey, she is so adorable! She seems so calm and I get the idea from the 'baby rap' video that she will have a 'go with the flow' type of personality! :) I'm sure you guys are flooded with visitors but let Lauren know when you have some down time so we can come visit! Love you and the biggest congrats to you both!