Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bath time!

So, first the funny story about Melody's umbilical cord...I was doing an emergency breastfeeding at Dustin's office (lol, awkward). I knew the cord was almost off, but I didn't expect when it would fall off...I had to take Melody's onesie off so she would wake up and finish eating. After she was done I noticed her cord was off! But where was it? We looked everywhere until it finally showed up...in my bra! Nasty!! But we were so happy to give our baby her first real bath!

The order of these is really wrong but enjoy!

In her red towel from Aunt Verna!
She surprisingly loved the bath. We take one now every night as part of our nightly routine to get her ready for bed! Just like mom, loves the bath!
Dad is always so helpful when it comes to washing her. He lifted her up so I could get her back clean :)
Just relaxing in the bath!!


I love that cute white hair, it's so sweet :)

3 comments:

Jenny C said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait to snuggle her!!

Allison said...

SOOOOO adorable!

shirley elizabeth said...

She's soooo little!