Thursday, June 25, 2009

23 :)


So, tomorrow I am going to be 23. It seems weird now to have birthdays when I am an adult. The year of being 22 was fabulous and one of the best of my life! I loved every minute! Now, being 23 will present a whole new life. It seems like a good age to be, a good age to have my first child, a good age to have my first home. I am happy. Though in other areas of my life, I have faced quite a bit of trials in the last year, I have still been extremely happy. 

Tonight we are headed to the Anniversary Inn!!! I love this place soo much! :) We are going to be staying in Sleeping Beauty's Castle room, which is one of the nicest rooms they have and is a two story room which is pretty awesome! If you've never been, I highly recommend this place!

www.anniversaryinn.com

You really get the royal treatment when you go, and every room we've stayed in is great! They have these hotels in Idaho and Utah, definitely go!!!

On another note, in 2 days I will be 20 weeks pregnant, half way done! My little girl is now as long as a banana, 10 inches from head to feet! She is not the most active (at least that I am able to feel yet) and usually requires a bit of prodding to get moving, but I can feel her little kicks now and Dustin too was able to feel her which was very cool! :) In her ultrasound Dustin said she kicks like a soccer player, I think he is having visions of his little girl being a soccer player like he is :) 

We will post pics soon! Found the camera, now just gotta charge it :)

No comments: