Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Smiles :)

First off, had a great birthday! Dustin and I spent the night at the Anniversary Inn, went to tablerock to watch the sunset, and had dinner at my favorite resturaunt, Asiago's (a local Italian place, soooooo good). The next day I had some quality time with my mom and when I got home Dustin had this cake for me: 

 It said, Happy Birthday Mom, love Dad and Melody :) It was my favorite, Brownie batter ice cream cake from Dairy Queen, mmmm :) 

Today we had a great day, spent a lot of wonderful time together. 
Duzzy played some hymns from the Children's songbook for us while Melody and I listened. We also sang for her and I pressed my belly against the piano so she could feel the vibrations of the instrument as well as hear the sounds. (She's been able to hear us for the last week or so!)

And the dogs just sat and enjoyed the music with us :) We hope Melody will have a love of music just like Dustin and I do, and we hope to begin her love of it early by singing for her and playing songs for her often! 

Hope everyone's having a great week!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

What a perfect day! Dustin is so sweet! Half way there! Woohoo!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :-)