Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home






So I thought I'd post something exciting! We put an offer on our first home! We low-balled it so we expect a counter, but it's a buyer's market so you never know! So here's the scoop!


* 3 beds, 2 baths

* 1600 sq feet

* Cute front porch

* RIGHT across from community park and children's playground

* In Southwest Boise, off Lake Hazel

* BRAND NEW!! Never lived in! :)


So we are really excited!! We should know in the next couple weeks after all of our offering and counter-offering is complete, but we're really pulling for it because we love it and it's a great neighborhood, very family oriented. Oh, and the elementary school is just a couple blocks away through another neighborhood!! So yeah, exciting stuff!! :) We've already determined Melody's room, the guest room, and ofcourse our master is awesome with an oval tub and a walk in closet!! I never thought I'd live in a brand new home, but I am stoked!






2 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

It is so cute!!! I hope everything works out for you guys. That is awesome!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous home! I hope you guys get it, and you will get an extra $6,000 because you are the first to live in the house and $8,000 for new home buyers. Really nice home, perfect for your new family that will be getting bigger here in the next few months!